Experience The Najdy Traditions
Deep in The Heart of The Arabian Peninsula
(Subscribe in our new letter to be notified of upcoming trips)
Unaizah is the home of most of the Arabian legends. It is the birth place of Saudi cultural tourism. Enrich your senses of the authentic Najdy heritage; through witnessing the traditional handcrafts in the antique market and the markets of the royal dates. You will also dance on Najdy genuine beats with Saudi musical art.
First Day (Friday):
- 07:00 trip starts from Riyadh heading to Ushaiger Traditional Village that presents the Najdy traditional architectural mud art.
- 10:00 Welcome drink at Ushaiger Traditional Museum and tour amongst the traditional mud houses.
- 12:00 Rest in a traditional mud house for the traditional lunch.
- 15:00 Visit to the natural oasis.
- Visit to AlMagliss antiquities market (the council market) 120km north of Ushiger.
- 18:30 Visit to AlMesoukaff traditional and historical market.
- 20:00 Dinner.
- 21:00 Visit to the Traditional Art House, that presents the genuine Najdi traditional songs.
- 23:00 Drive to the traditional farming hotel for an overnight stay.
Second day (Saturday):
- 07:00 Breakfast
- 08:00 Visit to Bedwin camp for open desert activities (falconry, Saluki show, camel ride in Caravans, and more)
- 10:00 visit to an authentic traditional farm, that presents the sense of Najdi agricultural methods.
- 12:00 Return to hotel for lunch and rest.
- 15:00 Drive back to Riyadh city.
- 22:00 Arrival to Riyadh city and end of trip.
Price starts = 1890 SR
price includes : Transportation + licensed tour guide + shared room accomodation + meals + farm fees + Traditional villages and house fees + Traditional art house fees + bedwin camp fees (doesn’t include camel ride fees) + snacks + coffee tea.