The Authentic Sense of Human History
Ha’il is widely known as the Bride of the Desert, the land of hospitality and generosity, and the cradle of ancient civilizations. Spot one of the most fascinating archeological destinations in the Middle East, and travel centuries back to witness the pre-historical heritage carved on the rosy mountains.
First Day (Friday)
- 07:40 departure from Dammam /09:20 arrival to Ha’il
- 06:20 departure from Jeddah / 07:40 arrival to Ha’il
- 05:30 departure from Riyadh / 06:30 arrival to Ha’il
- 07:00 visit to Ha’il Traditional Museum for rest and breakfast (for groups from Riyadh and Jeddah only).
- 09:30 check in the hotel and rest.
- 11:30 drive to the rosy mountains for open hiking day.
- 12:00 arrival to hiking site (will distribute lunch and give brief of site map).
- 18:00 drive back to Hail city, visiting the old market.
- 20:00 dinner at hotel then over night.
second day (Saturday)
- 06:30 breakfast
- 07:30 drive one of the remarkable natural wonders in Ha’il (Tabbah Volcano Crater).
- 10:00 visit to the Mysterious Historical city “Faid” that keeps surprising archeologists of its hidden treasures.
- 12:00 lunch at traditional Hail house.
- 13:30 visit to Al Naif Historical Guest House.
- 14:00 visit one of the most important ancient rock Carvings in the world at Jubbah.
- 16:00 drive back to Ha’il City.
- 19:30 depart to Riyadh / 20:45 arrival to Riyadh airport
- 22:35 depart from Riyadh/ 23:40 arrival to Dammam
- 21:55 departure from Riyadh / 23:40 arrival to Jeddah
- (attendees from Dammam and Jeddah will have have transit and dinner at Riyadh airport)
Price includes: Transportation + licensed tour guide + Accommodation “in shared room” + Meals + historical guest house fees + picnic equipment + falcon show + traditional museum fees + snacks + coffee and tea.