Date(s) - 12/10/2017 - 14/10/2017
Categories No Categories
The natural beauty and calmness of Red Sea Islands that captures your breath exploring the underwater world. The islands have attracted artists’ attention, specially the beauty of the coral reefs and fishes.
From All Cities (Flying From Dammam/Riyadh/Jeddah)
- 17:00 Depart from Dammam/18:10 arrival to Riyadh/20:50 depart from Riyadh/22:40 arrival to Gizan (note there is high demand on this flight time, and mostly it closes a month or two ahead of traveling date)
- 21:35 Depart from Jeddah/ 23:00 arrival to Gizan.
- 20:50 Depart from Riyadh/22:40 arrival to Gizan.
- 23:00 drive to hotel for overnight.
- 05:30 breakfast
- 06:15 drive to the port
- 07:00 sail in ferry from Jezan to Farasan islands
- 08:00 arrival to Farasn islands and sail in small boats to explore the magical Faradise island for snorkeling, enjoy the beauty of the island, fishing, and more water activities.
- 13:00 lunch at the island which includes catches from the sea.
- 16:00 Visit to stony islands for open water activities and and snorkeling
- 19:00 Visit to Algassar traditional village.
- 21:00 Sail back to Farsan island for over night at the hotel.
- 06:00 breakfast
- 06:30 drive to the port to sail in small boats to the mangrove forest
- 08:00 snorkeling at coral reef
- 10:00 Sail back to Farasan island port
- 13:30 ship back to Gizan
- 14:30 arrive to Gizan port and head to the airport
- 15:00 late lunch
- 16:00 drive to Jazan airport
- 17:15 Depart from Gizan/ 19:00 arrival to Riyadh
- 20:00 Depart from Riyadh/21:15 arrival to Dammam
- 17:40 Depart from Gizan/19:05o arrival to Jeddah
price includes: air tickets, accommodation is shared room, boats, transportation in Gizan and farasan island, meals, tour guide, island equipment.
– we can book the flight tickets on the times shown in this itinerary if your attendance is confirmed 2 months prior to traveling date.
– 400sr extra for single room occupancy
Bookings are closed for this event.