Date(s) - 22/09/2017 - 23/09/2017
Categories No Categories
Deep in Ancient Arabian History… Al-Ula.. A picture paints a thousand words, Drawing that fantasy fails to portray; imaginary formations amid tranquil desert atmosphere, towering mountains ranges sending Silver glow; a place once inhabited by the ancient masters of humanity engraving an exceptional world wonder masterpiece. Visit MaddinSaleh and travel to Arabian history.
Flying from (Dammam/Riyadh/Jeddah)
First day (Friday):
- 05:50 depart from Dammam /05:00 fly from Riyadh. /06:30 fly from Jeddah to Madina airport
- 08:00 drive from Madina airport to AlUla (340km from Maddina city).
- 11:30 visit Daydan ancient city
- 12:30 check in AlArac hotel, lunch and rest.
- 14:30 visit to the famous Maddin Saleh ancient city and Ottoman rail way station.
- 18:30 dinner local lady house with small bazar
- 19:00 return to hotel for over night
Second day (Saturday)
- 06:00 desert trip to see the beauty of the rosy rocks and AlRagassat “the Dancers Mountains”
- 10:00 visit to Harrah Owairith and see the beauty of AlUla mountains from one of the highest points.
- 11:30 visit to elephent rock
- 12:30 lunch at hotel
- 14:00 drive to Hail airport
- 20:10 return to Dammam and Riyadh (connecting flight from Riyadh to Dammam) /22:10 return to Jeddah
- 22:40 arrival to Dammam / 20:30 arrival to Riyadh and end of trip/23:15 arrival to Jeddah.
Price includes = transportation + English speaking tour guide + Shared accommodation + Meals + Air tickets + Snacks + Desert trip.
– we only can confirm flight times on this itinerary if you confirm your attendance 2 months prior to traveling date.
– 300 sr extra charge for single room occupancy.
– if you have any notes of preferance person to share the room with, food type, and any medical issues, please write the note in your booking comments.