Date(s) - 22/09/2017 - 23/09/2017
Categories No Categories
Deep in Ancient Arabian History… Al-Ula.. A picture paints a thousand words, Drawing that fantasy fails to portray; imaginary formations amid tranquil desert atmosphere, towering mountains ranges sending Silver glow; a place once inhabited by the ancient masters of humanity engraving an exceptional world wonder masterpiece. Visit MaddinSaleh and travel to Arabian history.
Flying from (Dammam/Riyadh/Jeddah)
First day (Friday):
- 05:50 depart from Dammam /05:00 fly from Riyadh. /06:30 fly from Jeddah to Madina airport
- 08:00 drive from Madina airport to AlUla (340km from Maddina city).
- 11:30 visit Daydan ancient city
- 12:30 check in AlArac hotel, lunch and rest.
- 14:30 visit to the famous Maddin Saleh ancient city and Ottoman rail way station.
- 18:30 dinner local lady house with small bazar
- 19:00 return to hotel for over night
Second day (Saturday)
- 06:00 desert trip to see the beauty of the rosy rocks and AlRagassat “the Dancers Mountains”
- 10:00 visit to Harrah Owairith and see the beauty of AlUla mountains from one of the highest points.
- 11:30 visit to elephent rock
- 12:30 lunch at hotel
- 14:00 drive to Hail airport
- 20:10 return to Dammam and Riyadh (connecting flight from Riyadh to Dammam) /22:10 return to Jeddah
- 22:40 arrival to Dammam / 20:30 arrival to Riyadh and end of trip/23:15 arrival to Jeddah.
Price includes = transportation + English speaking tour guide + Shared accommodation + Meals + Air tickets + Snacks + Desert trip.
– we only can confirm flight times on this itinerary if you confirm your attendance 2 months prior to traveling date.
– 300 sr extra charge for single room occupancy.
– if you have any notes of preferance person to share the room with, food type, and any medical issues, please write the note in your booking comments.
Bookings are closed for this event.