Date(s) - 24/11/2017 - 25/11/2017
Categories No Categories
Deep in Ancient Arabian History… Al-Ula.. A picture paints a thousand words, Drawing that fantasy fails to portray; imaginary formations amid tranquil desert atmosphere, towering mountains ranges sending Silver glow; a place once inhabited by the ancient masters of humanity engraving an exceptional world wonder masterpiece. Visit MaddinSaleh and travel to Arabian history.
Flying from (Dammam/Riyadh/Jeddah)
First day (Thursday):
- 16:10 depart from Dammam /17:50 arrival to hail airport
- 18:15 drive to hotel for dinner and overnight
First day (Friday):
- 05:00 depart from Riyadh. /05:20 depart from Jeddah to hail airport
- 07:00 drive from Hail city to AlUla (380km).
- 10:30 visit Deera ( old Alula )
- 12:00 check in hotel, lunch and rest.
- 14:00 visit to the famous Maddin Saleh ancient city and Ottoman rail way station.
- 18:30 dinner local lady house with small bazar
- 19:00 return to hotel for over night
Second day (Saturday)
- 06:00 desert trip to see the beauty of the rosy rocks and AlRagassat “the Dancers Mountains”
- 09:30 visit to Harrah Owairith and see the beauty of AlUla mountains from one of the highest points.
- 10:30 visit to elephant rock
- 11:00 visit to Daydan ancient city and lion tombs
- 12:30 lunch at hotel
- attendees from Jeddah will stay in Alula and depart at 19:00 from Alula airport arriving Jeddah at 20:20
- 13:30 drive to Hail airport ( for attendees from Riyadh and Dammam)
- 19:30 depart to Dammam and Riyadh
- 23:40 arrival to Dammam ( transit via Riyadh ) / 20:40 arrival to Riyadh and end of trip/20:30 arrival to Jeddah.
Price includes = transportation + English speaking tour guide + Shared accommodation + Meals + Air tickets + Snacks + Desert trip.
– we only can confirm flight times on this itinerary if you confirm your attendance 2 months prior to traveling date.
– if you have any notes of preference person to share the room with, food type, and any medical issues, please write the note in your booking comments.