Date(s) - 24/11/2017 - 25/11/2017
Categories No Categories
Deep in Ancient Arabian History… Al-Ula.. A picture paints a thousand words, Drawing that fantasy fails to portray; imaginary formations amid tranquil desert atmosphere, towering mountains ranges sending Silver glow; a place once inhabited by the ancient masters of humanity engraving an exceptional world wonder masterpiece. Visit MaddinSaleh and travel to Arabian history.
Flying from (Dammam/Riyadh/Jeddah)
First day (Thursday):
- 16:10 depart from Dammam /17:50 arrival to hail airport
- 18:15 drive to hotel for dinner and overnight
First day (Friday):
- 05:00 depart from Riyadh. /05:20 depart from Jeddah to hail airport
- 07:00 drive from Hail city to AlUla (380km).
- 10:30 visit Deera ( old Alula )
- 12:00 check in hotel, lunch and rest.
- 14:00 visit to the famous Maddin Saleh ancient city and Ottoman rail way station.
- 18:30 dinner local lady house with small bazar
- 19:00 return to hotel for over night
Second day (Saturday)
- 06:00 desert trip to see the beauty of the rosy rocks and AlRagassat “the Dancers Mountains”
- 09:30 visit to Harrah Owairith and see the beauty of AlUla mountains from one of the highest points.
- 10:30 visit to elephant rock
- 11:00 visit to Daydan ancient city and lion tombs
- 12:30 lunch at hotel
- attendees from Jeddah will stay in Alula and depart at 19:00 from Alula airport arriving Jeddah at 20:20
- 13:30 drive to Hail airport ( for attendees from Riyadh and Dammam)
- 19:30 depart to Dammam and Riyadh
- 23:40 arrival to Dammam ( transit via Riyadh ) / 20:40 arrival to Riyadh and end of trip/20:30 arrival to Jeddah.
Price includes = transportation + English speaking tour guide + Shared accommodation + Meals + Air tickets + Snacks + Desert trip.
– we only can confirm flight times on this itinerary if you confirm your attendance 2 months prior to traveling date.
– if you have any notes of preference person to share the room with, food type, and any medical issues, please write the note in your booking comments.
Bookings are closed for this event.