A picture paints a thousand words, that is clear in Al-Ula; where the imaginary unfolds amid formations of tranquil desert atmosphere, with towering mountain ranges sending across a silver glow. The place once inhabited by the ancient masters of humanity, engraving an exceptional world wonder masterpiece. Visit MaddinSaleh and travel deep into Ancient Arabian history.
First day (Friday)
- ..:.. fly to Medina.
- ..:.. arrive to Maddina then drive to AlUla (340km from Maddina city).
- 08:00 drive to AlUla (340km from Maddina city).
- 12:00 check in AlArac hotel, lunch and rest.
- 14:00 visit to MaddinSaleh and Ottoman rail way station.
- 18:30 dinner at old Alula.
- 20:00 return to hotel.
Second day (Saturday)
- 06:00 desert trip to see the beauty of AlUla rosy mountains and visit AlRagassat “the Dancers Mountains” + breakfast.
- 10:00 visit to Harrah Owairith and see the beauty of AlUla from one of the highest points.
- 11:00 visit to the lion tombs “Dedan ancient city”
- 12:00 lunch at date palm farm.
- 13:00 return to hotel for rest.
- 15:00 hotel check out.
- 15:30 drive to Maddina airport.
- 23:50 return to Dammam.
- (Saturday) 01:40 arrival to Dammam and end of trip.
Fees = per person (difference in fees is only based on flight rates from your region) Price includes = transportation + licensed tour guide + accommodation