A picture paints a thousand words, that is clear in Al-Ula; where the imaginary unfolds amid formations of tranquil desert atmosphere, with towering mountain ranges sending across a silver glow. The place once inhabited by the ancient masters of humanity, engraving an exceptional world wonder masterpiece. Visit Maddin Saleh and travel deep into Ancient Arabian history.
weekend tour itinerary
First day (Friday)
- ..:.. fly to Medina.
- 07:40 drive to AlUla (340km from Maddina city).
- 11:00 visit to Deera (old Alula)
- 12:00 check in hotel, lunch and rest.
- 14:00 visit to Maddin Saleh and Ottoman rail way station.
- 18:30 dinner at hotel and overnight
Second day (Saturday)
- 06:00 desert trip to see the beauty of AlUla rosy mountains and visit AlRagassat “the Dancers Mountains” + breakfast.
- 10:00 visit to Harrah Owairith and see the beauty of AlUla from one of the highest points.
- 11:00 visit to the lion tombs “Dedan ancient city”
- 12:00 lunch and rest
- 13:30 drive to Madina airport.
- 17:30 arrival to Madin airport for returns to residence city
Fees = per person (difference in fees is only based on flight rates from your region) Price includes = transportation + licensed tour guide + accommodation